Monday, October 1, 2012

It's that time of year


Wow. How is it that September has already come and gone? It seems like the kids just went back to school. At any rate, October is here, and you know what that means. Any horror blogger worth their salt is going to be working overtime in preparation for Halloween. In my case, "working overtime" probably means I'll post six or seven times throughout the month, but hey - I do what I can. Maybe one day I'll have the time and fortitude to do something every day.

In addition to posting on my own about some of my favorite horror films, I'll be participating in SHOCKtober over at Stacie Ponder's blog, Final Girl, and I'll once again be joining Kevin Olson's Italian Horror Blog-A-Thon at Hugo Stiglitz Makes Movies. This is gonna be fun, so lie back, relax, and let the horror begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment